Aaron Rowand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Rowand

What are Giants fans opinions of Rowland thus far? As a Phils fan, I wish he was still in Philly.

hes great, hes plays hard for us everytime...

a friend of mine and i want to bring some rowing paddles to a giants game and whenever rowand come up to bat we're gonna pretend like were in a boat and start "rowin' for rowand"

lol, its gonna catch on...

Comment

All in all, Giants fans are very happy with Aaron. He fits the team well, he plays hard every game, frankly I can't think of a single negative. However there are some (you know who you are ) Who think we over paid for what we are getting, but the bottomline is that he is a good addition IMO.
      “Well, I like to say I’m completely focused, right? I mean, the game’s on the line. It’s not like I’m thinking about what does barbecue Pop Chips and Cholula taste like. Because I already know that answer — it tastes friggin’ awesome!"--Brian Wilson

Comment

Who, praytell, is Aaron Rowland?

I'm enjoying watching Rowand play. Maybe I haven't been paying as much attention this year as in seasons past, but I never really hear his name as having done well in a game but then I turn around and he's hitting .300 with good power numbers for the season.
        sigpic

Comment

Think it was a great signing.
          He is a true professional and I think he will rub off on some young players.
          I hope we get him some help in the lineup next season.
          Sure would be nice to have a Ryan Howard type like last season in Philly for him.
          Go Gigantes!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X