X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lincecum - !!

heading out to the ballyard right now.

fun facts:
    .152: lincecum's batting average against with runners in scoring position is the lowest in the bigs.

.60: home runs allowed per 9 innings this season.

15-0: his record when the giants score 3 or more runs for him.
    "you don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. just get people to stop reading them." -ray bradbury

I envy you. He's my absolute favorite pitcher right now. I wish I had the opportunity to go watch him pitch, but unfortunately, not even Directv is carrying the game tonight. It should be a good matchup vs Webb.
    "Heroes are people who are all good with no bad in them. That's the way I always saw Joe DiMaggio. He was beyond question one of the greatest players of the century."

~Mickey Mantle

Comment

What a match-up, the best young pitchers in the game going head to head! Here's to Timmy being just a bit better!
      “Well, I like to say I’m completely focused, right? I mean, the game’s on the line. It’s not like I’m thinking about what does barbecue Pop Chips and Cholula taste like. Because I already know that answer — it tastes friggin’ awesome!"--Brian Wilson

Comment

Tim pitched great again and the bullpen blew another lead against the DBacks...
        The Giants had Webb beat but blew it again.
        Man.....
        Go Gigantes!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X