X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants baseball

Give me your predictions on the giants pitching staff and Barry

Why, what are they doing with Barry?
    "I think about baseball when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day and I dream about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm playing it."
    Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

Bonds just "happens" to get tested early in the season and tests positive when the suspension ends he just "happenns" to be tested again a week later
      2009 World Series Champions, The New York Yankees

Comment

bonds

i think you are just wishing he would be caught but SORRY you are wrong
        Last edited by west coast orange and black; 03-29-2006, 01:01 AM.

Comment

rickey, don't you have better things to do than slum around in the giants forum, trying to stir up trouble?

don't you have some batting practice or something?
          "you don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. just get people to stop reading them." -ray bradbury

Comment

Schmidt will win 20, Morris will win 12, Lowry will win 15, Cain will win 13 (and win rookie of the year) and I really don't know about Wright. I could see him win 15 games, but lose 15 games this year. The biggest question mark other than Barry is the Giants bullpen. With Benitez on the DL, will Worrell do just as well as he did two years ago in that spot? Will Kline be effective? Will Walker be dependable? Will Munter and Taschner be effective? The Giants should have gone after Wagner this offseason because I don't think they can count on Benitez to close for them.
            You know it!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X