X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• west coast orange and black
    replied
    thanx, ken.
    here at giantsland, we try to keep things righteous.

as for bonds' elbow, i think that he simply wanted a few days off.

Leave a comment:

• KHenry14
    replied
    Don't worry, they were told.

KH14

Leave a comment:

• Elvis
    replied
    Originally posted by sfgiantsfan1
    I think you are a stupid *** for wishing poeple would get hurt
    You only have 7 posts here at BBF and most of them are trashing fellow posters with a foul mouth. In case you haven't been told yet, that kind of stuff does not fly here.

Leave a comment:

• sfgiantsfan1
    replied
    layoff

you need to layoff Bonds untill they prove him or catch him

Leave a comment:

• sfgiantsfan1
    replied
    Bonds

Originally posted by Rickey_Henderson
    Good man I hate that guy I know their is no proof he took steroids but their is a lot of circumstantual evidence
    I think you are a stupid *** for wishing poeple would get hurt
    Last edited by KHenry14; 03-27-2006, 08:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JonnyDomestik
    replied
    Yeah. It looks like it just felt funny in batting practice so they took him out. I read an article that says that he'll probably sit out the rest of the cactus league but will start in the first exhibition game at Pacbell/SBC/AT&T Park. And then it begins! I don't know about you guys but just being able to reference a game being played in San Francisco gives me happy chills. I have mlb.tv this year so I can watch my Giants plays every day. Since I live in Brooklyn, the last time I watched the Giants play a full series was a certain 7 game series that I'd rather not think about... Here's hoping the injury is just a small bump on the road to championship.

Leave a comment:

• Dravecky43
    replied
    Originally posted by Rickey_Henderson
    Good man I hate that guy I know their is no proof he took steroids but their is a lot of circumstantual evidence
    I think that's kind of off topic, buddy. And JonnyD has it right. Hoping for someone else to be injured is really messed up.

I have heard that the injury is just a strained elbow and that he was held out for precautionary reasons. At least it's not the knee. I figure he'll be healthy in a few days.

Leave a comment:

• JonnyDomestik
    replied
    Injury yes?

Now you people are hoping for another human being to be hurt and in pain? Now that's a little screwed up don't you think? We've lost sight of something.

Leave a comment:

• Mariano_Rivera
    replied
    injury? YES

Originally posted by JonnyDomestik
    Bonds seems to have injured his left elbow and was scratched from the lineup before the spring training game. No news yet but I hope it's nothing.

Leave a comment:

• JonnyDomestik
    started a topic Bonds injured?

Bonds injured?

Bonds seems to have injured his left elbow and was scratched from the lineup before the spring training game. No news yet but I hope it's nothing.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X