Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by west coast orange and black View Post
    after today we could use a good laugh.
    If the Giants win tomorrow this four game series didn't accomplish anything. The giants still have six home games with the Rockies.
    Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Comment

if the big men were not in the playoff hunt posey would be included in september call-ups. right?
      "you don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. just get people to stop reading them." -ray bradbury

Comment

wags: The giants still have six home games with the Rockies.

and i'm going to all six!
        "you don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. just get people to stop reading them." -ray bradbury

Comment

if the big men were not in the playoff hunt posey would be included in september call-ups. right?
          Posey should get called up either way.
          Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Comment

wags: The giants still have six home games with the Rockies.

and i'm going to all six!
            I'm jealous! :bowdown:

Comment

wags: Posey should get called up either way.

do you believe that the experience would be good for him, 'cause he'd just be pickin' splinters.

Comment

wags: I'm jealous!

dude, i'm finishing out the season with 17 more games.

Comment

wags: Posey should get called up either way.

do you believe that the experience would be good for him, 'cause he'd just be pickin' splinters.
                  Yes I do. Posey has shown to be able to adjust to to any new league fairly quickly. A September call up would also be a nice reward for Posey's great 2009 season. The kid is the real deal. I've seen him play and he is a polished hitter.

Comment

i see yer point, wags.
                    being acknowledged like that is somewhat customary for a standout.

Comment

wags: I'm jealous!

dude, i'm finishing out the season with 17 more games.
                      I'm still trying to get to my first '09 game! My wife gave me a Giants ticket card for our wedding anniversay way back in April and I still haven't used it.
                      Last edited by Honus Wagner Rules; 08-23-2009, 11:20 PM.

Comment

it'll end up being 66 giants games this season for me... at home.
                        another 9 in their greys.

Comment

wags: My wife game me a Giants ticket card for our wedding anniversay way back in April and I still haven't used it.

dude.
                          shame on you.

Comment

it'll end up being 66 giants games this season for me... at home.
                            another 9 in their greys.
                            Dude, you must be high roller! I think I've gone to about 10-12 games at AT&T since it opened.

Comment

I get the feeling that Sabean is holding Posey back so it would make it easier to resign Bengie. If Posey was brought up in September and did well I can see the media and fans clamoring for Posey to be made the Giants starting catcher in 2010. This may push Bengie to sign with another team.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X