Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KHenry14 View Post
    AW, there's that 1993 season again...
    Perhaps the greatest and most disappointing Giants season ever, until perhaps 2002. For veteran Giants fans those five straight second place finishes from 1965-69 must have been really frustrating as well!
    Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Comment

• ^
      my pat comment to the final weekend of the '93 season:
      as great as i felt on saturday, that's how horrible i felt on sunday.

i had tix to that one-game, do-or-die, winner-take-division crown, would-be play-off game... the one that ended up not needing to be played. that season *still* churns my stomach waaaaay more than did the 2002 season ending.
      "you don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. just get people to stop reading them." -ray bradbury

Comment

• Andrew [email protected]

Confirming #SFGiants have three-year proposal on table for Marco Scutaro. @Buster_ESPN hearing $24 million range.
        "Chuckie doesn't take on 2-0. Chuckie's hackin'." - Chuck Carr two days prior to being released by the Milwaukee Brewers

Comment

• Originally posted by west coast orange and black View Post
          ^
          my pat comment to the final weekend of the '93 season:
          as great as i felt on saturday, that's how horrible i felt on sunday.

i had tix to that one-game, do-or-die, winner-take-division crown, would-be play-off game... the one that ended up not needing to be played. that season *still* churns my stomach waaaaay more than did the 2002 season ending.
          I hated the Rockies for years for going 0-13 W-L against the Braves in 1993. Seriously, you Rockies couldn't beat the Braves even one time in 1993?! And the Giants lost the final home game (Will CLark's final home game as a Giant) to the Rockies! Ugh.
          Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X