Incredible Matt Cain fact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incredible Matt Cain fact

Care to guess how many opposite field home runs Matt Cain has allowed in his entire major league career?

http://mlb.sbnation.com/2012/4/3/292...iants-contract
    Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Not bad for a greedy player!
    “Well, I like to say I’m completely focused, right? I mean, the game’s on the line. It’s not like I’m thinking about what does barbecue Pop Chips and Cholula taste like. Because I already know that answer — it tastes friggin’ awesome!"--Brian Wilson

Comment

I dont know what to think of him. I feel a minor adjustment is what he needs because he has the stuff to be a great pitcher this year but he hasn't been too good lately. He did pitch well last night but he lost it after I think the 4th inning. After he signed that contract he had two excellant starts but recently he has lost it in games.

I do feel after this game last night he will put it together and do better because he is a dominating pitcher for 90 percent of his innings. He seems to have one bad inning.

It will be interesting how Lincecum does tonight because without him the Giants pitching staff is beggining to look kinda rough as of late. If these top three guys could do what their capable of and Vogelsburg and Zito keep pulling their weight the Giants even without any decent hitters can win this year.

I will deff be watching what Lincecum does today because another bad start from him is gonna be pretty scary for SanFransisco.
      Last edited by chicagowhitesox1173; 05-23-2012, 02:45 AM.
      "(Shoeless Joe Jackson's fall from grace is one of the real tragedies of baseball. I always thought he was more sinned against than sinning." -- Connie Mack

"I have the ultimate respect for Whitesox fans. They were as miserable as the Cubs and Redsox fans ever were but always had the good decency to keep it to themselves. And when they finally won the World Series, they celebrated without annoying every other fan in the country."--Jim Caple, ESPN (Jan. 12, 2011)

Comment

Cain has had two relative poor starts his last two starts but before that he was excellent, giving up 0, 0, 3, 2, 2, and 1 runs in his previous six starts. But even in his last two starts has 14 K and just 1 BB.
        Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Comment

Originally posted by KHenry14 View Post
          Not bad for a greedy player!

Comment

I made a mistake I thought Lincecum was pitching tonight.
            "(Shoeless Joe Jackson's fall from grace is one of the real tragedies of baseball. I always thought he was more sinned against than sinning." -- Connie Mack

"I have the ultimate respect for Whitesox fans. They were as miserable as the Cubs and Redsox fans ever were but always had the good decency to keep it to themselves. And when they finally won the World Series, they celebrated without annoying every other fan in the country."--Jim Caple, ESPN (Jan. 12, 2011)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X