Buster Posey's relationship with Giants teammates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buster Posey's relationship with Giants teammates

Something very odd happened after the Giants won game 5. In the video linked below after Posey caught strike three he hugged a few players. He put his hand out to shake Madison Bumgarner's hand and you can hear Posey saying, "Hey Bummer". But Bumgarner just walked by Posey without acknowledging Posey at all. Then Posey just stood there with his hand out for a few seconds and no one approached him. It all seemed very strange. Is there something going in the Giants clubhouse behind the scenes?

Here is the video:

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index...1&mode=gameday

Click on "Video" at the bottom of the screen. The first video to play is the video in question.
    Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Evidently it was a planned joke on Buster is all. Buster really got punked bad evidently, but it was all in good fun.
    “Well, I like to say I’m completely focused, right? I mean, the game’s on the line. It’s not like I’m thinking about what does barbecue Pop Chips and Cholula taste like. Because I already know that answer — it tastes friggin’ awesome!"--Brian Wilson

Comment

Originally posted by KHenry14 View Post
      Evidently it was a planned joke on Buster is all. Buster really got punked bad evidently, but it was all in good fun.
      Ahhh...I see. Buster didn't look happy in the video. Good to hear it's just a joke.
      Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Comment

Besides, knowing what we do of Buster, i'd find it real hard to believe his teammates didn't like him.
        “Well, I like to say I’m completely focused, right? I mean, the game’s on the line. It’s not like I’m thinking about what does barbecue Pop Chips and Cholula taste like. Because I already know that answer — it tastes friggin’ awesome!"--Brian Wilson

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X