boy oh boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boy oh boy

The giants sure have looked good latley. Who can say the nl west sucks when all of the teams are above .500??

The good sign is that the Giants now have scored more runs then thay have allowed. Just a few weeks ago there were at -30 in run differential.
    Last edited by Honus Wagner Rules; 05-23-2006, 10:18 AM.
    Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Comment

good point, wags.
      much of that deficit was erased down in san diego, but at least it did happen.

the giants starters have strung together a decent little stretch. hopefully they can keep things rolling.
      "you don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. just get people to stop reading them." -ray bradbury

Comment

not in first, but no longer in last, either

arizonans ....... 25-19 .568 --

colorado ........ 25-20 .556 0.5

hated dodgers ... 25-20 .556 0.5

giants .......... 24-21 .533 1.5

san diegoans .... 23-22 .511 2.5
        "you don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. just get people to stop reading them." -ray bradbury

Comment

Originally posted by west coast orange and black
          good point, wags.

the giants starters have strung together a decent little stretch. hopefully they can keep things rolling.
          I heard Keiper on KNBR this morning. He said that in the last seven games the Giants' starters are 5-1 with a 1.58 ERA.
          Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Comment

Originally posted by west coast orange and black
            good point, wags.
            I think the three game sweep in Houston helped a little, too.
            Last edited by Honus Wagner Rules; 05-23-2006, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Honus Wagner Rules
              I heard Keiper on KNBR this morning. He said that in the last seven games the Giants' starters are 5-1 with a 1.58 ERA.
              This is a huge key for the team. In the past couple of weeks the team's had Schmidt go back to his Cy form, Noah pitched well twice (could of won the game he lost to the A's) Cain was incredible, and Jamey came up with another beaut last night. You almost can't help winning games with that type of starting pitching. Add into that the bats getting hotter and it's no wonder the team's won 6 out of it's last 7!

KH14<--drinking some more orange and black kool-aid this morning!
              “Well, I like to say I’m completely focused, right? I mean, the game’s on the line. It’s not like I’m thinking about what does barbecue Pop Chips and Cholula taste like. Because I already know that answer — it tastes friggin’ awesome!"--Brian Wilson

Comment

scoot yer seat over, ken. albert's thirsty.

Comment

Hey I'm thirsty too. Please give me "the anti-PadreDodgers brainwashing Kool-Aid" so that my team's ready against the Giants' two most hated teams. (add Oakland too)

This NL West looks to be fierce this year. It's very highly contested, and two hated teams: Dodgers and Padres look to corrupt the Giants. Just hope it's not like last year where the NL West stunk, and look who comes to town next: Colorado, then on June 30...a returning trip to San Diego. (not them)

Comment

the coloradans comin' to town: at least the umps are now in the know re mesa throwing at vizquel.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X