X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Hairdo

proxy_storify_com.jpg

well what do you think?
    1. The more I learn, the more convinced I am that many players are over-rated due to inflated stats from offensive home parks (and eras)
    2. Strat-O-Matic Baseball Player, Collector and Hobbyist since 1969, visit my strat site: http://forums.delphiforums.com/GamersParadise
    3. My table top gaming blog: http://cary333.blogspot.com/

May 28, 1976 - Lee High School. Last day of school.

dazed-and-confused.jpg
    "No matter how great you were once upon a time — the years go by, and men forget,” - W. A. Phelon in Baseball Magazine in 1915. “Ross Barnes, forty years ago, was as great as Cobb or Wagner ever dared to be. Had scores been kept then as now, he would have seemed incomparably marvelous.”

Comment

Originally posted by 9RoyHobbsRF View Post
      [ATTACH]120007[/ATTACH]

well what do you think?
      Ha ha, you can't fool me. That is Rachel Maddow on the right.

Comment

I think the girfriend finally won out on the hairdo question! BTW, the glasses aren't prescription, he just liked the look!
        “Well, I like to say I’m completely focused, right? I mean, the game’s on the line. It’s not like I’m thinking about what does barbecue Pop Chips and Cholula taste like. Because I already know that answer — it tastes friggin’ awesome!"--Brian Wilson

Comment

Here's Timmy's comments on the changes he's making.

http://www.sfgate.com/giants/article...de-4264737.php

As Giants fans, one really like the attitude he's expressing. Seems to me he's determined to get back to his CYA Timmy. Gotta love that...
          “Well, I like to say I’m completely focused, right? I mean, the game’s on the line. It’s not like I’m thinking about what does barbecue Pop Chips and Cholula taste like. Because I already know that answer — it tastes friggin’ awesome!"--Brian Wilson

Comment

How Timmy pitches in 2013 will go a long ways in determining if Timmy will be a Giant after 2013. This could be Timmy's last season in a Giants uniform.
            Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Comment

Originally posted by Honus Wagner Rules View Post
              How Timmy pitches in 2013 will go a long ways in determining if Timmy will be a Giant after 2013. This could be Timmy's last season in a Giants uniform.
              This is absolutely true. The thing is, even if Timmy goes 1-20, he's going to get a big contract from somebody, and he knows it. But he's seemingly focused totally about being a better pitcher and being the ace of the Giants staff again. If that happens, you have to figure Sabes will make a good effort to keep him.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X