Okay, you win.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, you win.

Since this bullpen project for the Cardinals isn't working out, we admit defeat. You get two much-needed wins here, and I'll see you Giants in September, when we're not struggling - and we'll be at home with home field advantage.

Edit: would you guys want Alou for Encarnicion? Oh wait, just kidding. Encarnicion can't hit worth anything.

Originally posted by Solair Wright
    Since this bullpen project for the Cardinals isn't working out, we admit defeat. You get two much-needed wins here, and I'll see you Giants in September, when we're not struggling - and we'll be at home with home field advantage.

Edit: would you guys want Alou for Encarnicion? Oh wait, just kidding. Encarnicion can't hit worth anything.
    No, but we might be persuaded to part with Lance Niekro for the Cardinal first baseman, whats-his-name?

Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Comment

Albert Pujols, but the Cardinals bullpen has improved and the Cardinals are now leading. The way good offense builds isn't bad pitching, but leadership. Todd Greene just GIADP (Grounded into a double play).

Remember these fundamentals: leadership, courage, power, and wisdom. Who/where are the Giants playing Friday?

Comment

Albert Pujols, but the Cardinals bullpen has improved and the Cardinals are now leading. The way good offense builds isn't bad pitching, but leadership. Todd Greene just GIADP (Grounded into a double play).

Remember these fundamentals: leadership, courage, power, and wisdom. Who/where are the Giants playing Friday?
        Ok, so do we have a deal, Lance Niekro for Albert Pujols.? Is this Pujols guy any good?
        Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Comment

Albert Pujols, but the Cardinals bullpen has improved and the Cardinals are now leading.

OK, we'll take that Pujols guy and a couple from your Pen (our guys stink!) but that's our final offer!
          “Well, I like to say I’m completely focused, right? I mean, the game’s on the line. It’s not like I’m thinking about what does barbecue Pop Chips and Cholula taste like. Because I already know that answer — it tastes friggin’ awesome!"--Brian Wilson

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X