2013 All Star Candidates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 All Star Candidates

Who Are the Giants possible 2013 All Stars (Bochy is the manager)

Guranteed
    Posey

Probable
    Scutaro

Possible
    Bumgarner
    Pence

Chance
    Crawford
    Romo
    1. The more I learn, the more convinced I am that many players are over-rated due to inflated stats from offensive home parks (and eras)
    2. Strat-O-Matic Baseball Player, Collector and Hobbyist since 1969, visit my strat site: http://forums.delphiforums.com/GamersParadise
    3. My table top gaming blog: http://cary333.blogspot.com/

Originally posted by 9RoyHobbsRF View Post
    Who Are the Giants possible 2013 All Stars (Bochy is the manager)

Guranteed
    Posey

Probable
    Scutaro

Possible
    Bumgarner
    Pence

Chance
    Crawford
    Romo
    Bumgarner deserves to go.
    "(Shoeless Joe Jackson's fall from grace is one of the real tragedies of baseball. I always thought he was more sinned against than sinning." -- Connie Mack

"I have the ultimate respect for Whitesox fans. They were as miserable as the Cubs and Redsox fans ever were but always had the good decency to keep it to themselves. And when they finally won the World Series, they celebrated without annoying every other fan in the country."--Jim Caple, ESPN (Jan. 12, 2011)

Comment

Based upon some quotes from Bochy I've seen, both MadBum and Pence are likely to join Buster at the ASG
      “Well, I like to say I’m completely focused, right? I mean, the game’s on the line. It’s not like I’m thinking about what does barbecue Pop Chips and Cholula taste like. Because I already know that answer — it tastes friggin’ awesome!"--Brian Wilson

Comment

Pence is doing well but he really shouldn't go.
        "(Shoeless Joe Jackson's fall from grace is one of the real tragedies of baseball. I always thought he was more sinned against than sinning." -- Connie Mack

"I have the ultimate respect for Whitesox fans. They were as miserable as the Cubs and Redsox fans ever were but always had the good decency to keep it to themselves. And when they finally won the World Series, they celebrated without annoying every other fan in the country."--Jim Caple, ESPN (Jan. 12, 2011)

Comment

Originally posted by chicagowhitesox1173 View Post
          Pence is doing well but he really shouldn't go.
          Among all NL outfielders Pence is

3rd in doubles
          5th in WAR
          5th in RBI
          5th in hits
          6th in SB
          7th in Slug%
          8th in HR
          8th in BA
          10th in R
          Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X