Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was disappointed to come to this forum and not see any props to bonds for his accomplishment. Congrats, hopefully we will see Hammerin Hank make way for Bombing Bonds.

Originally posted by admode
    I was disappointed to come to this forum and not see any props to bonds for his accomplishment. Congrats, hopefully we will see Hammerin Hank make way for Bombing Bonds.
    Umm..I hope not. :o
    Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Comment

I had to laugh when I heard that the guy who caught the 715 ball wasn't even watching the game. Who is at the concession stand during a Bonds at-bat?

Comment

Originally posted by wamby
        Who is at the concession stand during a Bonds at-bat?
        Probably someone who sees his numbers to be the specious farce that they are.

Comment

Originally posted by csh19792001
          Probably someone who sees his numbers to be the specious farce they are.
          On PTI today, Wilbon said this fan said he is a huge Giants fan and huge Barry fan. The whole thing just makes me laugh.

Comment

well

Until there is any conclusive evidence against bonds regarding steroids, I am still a fan of his, and I want to see him succeed.

Comment

Until there is any conclusive evidence against bonds regarding steroids, I am still a fan of his, and I want to see him succeed.
              Conclusive, you say?

Give it a read.

Comment

yeah

I read the exerpt in sports illustrated, and it is very convincing. But anyone can write about anything in their book. The book itself is not conclusive evidence. It is speculative evidence.

Comment

ahh yes

But after reading one of your previous posts, you have already made up your mind on the matter. Just consider me as someone who believes in the philosophy "innocent until PROVEN guilty."

Comment

Just consider me as someone who believes in the philosophy "innocent until PROVEN guilty."
                    Cigarettes don't cause cancer.

Comment

I read the exerpt in sports illustrated, and it is very convincing. But anyone can write about anything in their book. The book itself is not conclusive evidence. It is speculative evidence.
                      admode:

A major publishing house and two journalists from a
                      top metropolitan daily would hardly stick their necks
                      out on "speculative evidence".

You can bet that the manuscript was vetted by
                      top of the line libel attorneys.

Brownie31

Comment

[QUOTE=Brownie31]admode:

A major publishing house and two journalists from a
                        top metropolitan daily would hardly stick their necks
                        out on "speculative evidence".

Well, the evidence that was used in the book has been summoned by the government in their investigation, so we'll just have to see what happens. In the mean time, until anything is proven in a court of law, nieve or not, he is innocent in my opinion.

Comment

Guys, this is just another thread from a Bonds fan who wouldn't believe Barry was on the juice if they were the ones using the needle.
                          Buck O'Neil: The Monarch of Baseball

Comment

what?

I never said I believe he didn't do steroids. All I'm saying is I'm giving him the benifit of the doubt until he is PROVEN guilty. Everything right now is speculation. Should somebody be convicted of murder if they look like they killed somebody? C'mon now...

Comment

I never said I believe he didn't do steroids. All I'm saying is I'm giving him the benifit of the doubt until he is PROVEN guilty. Everything right now is speculation. Should somebody be convicted of murder if they look like they killed somebody? C'mon now...
                              Are you sure you weren't on the O.J. jury? :gt

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X