No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if the hat fits....

Then you must aquit. I don't think oj was innocent, but at least he got his day in court. And Bonds will get his too. Don't forget the federal government is investigating whether or not he commited purgery. And they are also looking into the claims in the book of shadows. All I'm saying is I'm not ready to string him up until the day he is found guilty. That's all.

Comment

csh19792001: Probably someone who sees his numbers to be the specious farce that they are.

dude, blah blah blah. give it a rest, why don'tcha. go to the current forum, why don'tcha.

you have been pretty much the most disrespectful member as far as posting in the negative on a team forum. team fora were intended to be used by the followers of that particular team, not members such as you.

blah blah blah.
      "you don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. just get people to stop reading them." -ray bradbury

Comment

Originally posted by csh19792001
        Probably someone who sees his numbers to be the specious farce that they are.
        No the guy is a big bonds fan. but since you are hating you ASSume he does too
        "Yes, he offended everyone in the Bay Area."
        --Giants manager Felipe Alou, when reminded that A.J. Pierzynski is a more offensive catcher than the defensive-minded Mike Matheny (Sacramento Bee)
        :gt

Comment

Originally posted by admode
          Until there is any conclusive evidence against bonds regarding steroids, I am still a fan of his, and I want to see him succeed.
          Well some " fans" And I wont mention names. Wont stand by Bonds because they cant take the razzing. Apparently something about proof positive is not in their vocabulary
          "Yes, he offended everyone in the Bay Area."
          --Giants manager Felipe Alou, when reminded that A.J. Pierzynski is a more offensive catcher than the defensive-minded Mike Matheny (Sacramento Bee)
          :gt

Comment

bonds

It seems to be nothing more than grandstanding for the federal government to only go after bonds. I don't see why they don't investigate all of the other fellas that may have lied to the grand jury. Why isn't baseball investigating the rest of them either? I think baseball should investigate all of the pitchers that bonds didn't homer off of, try to find history of steroids, and list those guys who may have taken steroids next to bond's accomplishments and have astricks next to their names too.

There has always been speculation that pitchers abusing steroids happened more than sluggers taking them. I think that is true. With steroids becoming an issue, people predicted baseball to become a pitchers game again. Remember SI's story "the incredible shrinking slugger?" Didn't happen. There is more offense this year than there has been for a long time. And why the heck would the rocket sit out a lot of this year after having an era less than 2 last year? How could he pitch so well at his age? Same way barry plays so well at his. Just my humble opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by admode
              I was disappointed to come to this forum and not see any props to bonds for his accomplishment. Congrats, hopefully we will see Hammerin Hank make way for Bombing Bonds.
              They used to call Terry Bradshaw the "Blonde Bomber" (back when he had hair, lol ). You could do a play on words and nickname Barry the "Bonds Bomber"! I think most people would get it.
              Last edited by Seattle1; 06-04-2006, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wamby
                I had to laugh when I heard that the guy who caught the 715 ball wasn't even watching the game. Who is at the concession stand during a Bonds at-bat?
                It's a lucky thing for him he was! How serendipitous!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X