Jorge Sosa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jorge Sosa

The Cards got Jorge Sosa (RP) for Minor Leaguer, Rich Scalamandre.
    GOT ALBERT?
    St. Louis Cardinals BBFTG Website
    http://www.freewebs.com/bbftg6/

Not a very good pickup in the least, in my opinion. It's basically what I call "Look what Jocketty dug up from the trash!" He has one winning season, and three losing seasons (on pace for fourth). Why, Jocketty, why?

Comment

Have fun with that St. Louis fans, I'll say one thing, he will leave you on the edge of your seat whenever he comes in during a close game. Have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Gashouse6
        Rich Scalamandre
        can anyone tell me anything about him? i've never heard of him.

Comment

he has showed good promise..... IF he can regain the form he had last year this could turn out to be a very good trade.
          Our future.....Colby Rasmus.....Im his biggest fan!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tonjes
            can anyone tell me anything about him? i've never heard of him.
            I had him on my rotisserie team (when the Braves bullpen was atrocious and he got a save or two) but I then cut him. We get him two days later.

Perhaps I could cut Ervin Santana tonight, and then the Cardinals would go out and get him tomorrow?
            "Herman Franks to Sal Yvars to Bobby Thomson. Ralph Branca to Bobby Thomson to Helen Rita... cue Russ Hodges."

Comment

Originally posted by StanTheMan
              I had him on my rotisserie team (when the Braves bullpen was atrocious and he got a save or two) but I then cut him. We get him two days later.

Perhaps I could cut Ervin Santana tonight, and then the Cardinals would go out and get him tomorrow?
              haha ya right!!!!!

Comment

im very impressed with him so far!!!!boot weaver and give him a chance

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X