Preston Wilson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston Wilson

The Cards picked up Preston Wilson. I think it's a great move. He got a single his first at bat and stole second. He also hit a homerun.
    GOT ALBERT?
    St. Louis Cardinals BBFTG Website
    http://www.freewebs.com/bbftg6/

ya if he can preform like that everyday. nice offensive addition
    Our future.....Colby Rasmus.....Im his biggest fan!!!

Comment

why did the astros cut him? he was struggling, but he wasn't horrible.

Comment

I like Wilson's speed. His stolen base Saturday allowed Bennett to be set up to win with a walk off.

Comment

Anyone remember a person by the name of Roger Cedeno? He's out of baseball and didn't have a great career. Same with Greg Briley, another outfielder that was out of baseball by the end of 1993.

Comment

Preston Has gotten off to a great start, but hes not a good player...His true form should show up soon.

Comment

preston wilson is 32 years old, in the decline phase of his career, and can't hit right-handed pitching. i like the pick up in that we add him to the outfield platoon and play him against lefties. but i hope the club doesn't offer him any type of long term deal in the off season. the cardinals don't really need a mediocre outfielder-we already have juan enc. btw, the dude kind of reminds me of ronnie gant. and if memory serves me correctly, gant's decline was swift and severe.

Comment

hes doing a fine job right now...... for what we sighned him for he is coming thru plus hes been doing well hitting leadoff.
                Our future.....Colby Rasmus.....Im his biggest fan!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X