Another player the cardinals pull out of the scrap heap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another player the cardinals pull out of the scrap heap

the cardinals got jose vizcaino today probally to replace eckstein....... batting 210 with 1 HR and 5 RBI's....... I would rather see our team make a callup and try to develop a minor leaguer than sighn this guy!
    Our future.....Colby Rasmus.....Im his biggest fan!!!

two words: oy vey!

Comment

Hey, he was one of the bright spots in an otherwise dismal game. He had a dinger and he took Beltan to the warning track in the following at bat.

I think its time to start the hot stove league and get ready for '07. This season makes me sick!h

Comment

your tellin me!!!!! I get a sick feeling everyday....but ya know what? We have been spoiled the past couple years with amazing teams....its only natural that they have a down year sometimes. Next year I can guarntee will be better. As for vizcaino, he played well there, but can he do it on a consitent basis???? I dont think so. if he can......cheers to walt joketty
        Our future.....Colby Rasmus.....Im his biggest fan!!!

Comment

You're right! We're spoiled: two 100+ win seasons, but no World Series championship to show for it.

During last night's ESPN broadcast of the thrilling win over the Cub's, Rick Sutcliffe emphasized the Cards were winning the NL Central with the help of four players "designated for assignment" by other teams (Weaver, Wilson, Vizcaino, and Sosa). Look who's injured: Eck, Edmonds, and Molina. Pujols and Mulder spent significant time on the DL, Izzy has been shaky. But the Cards have a three game lead.

For the Cubs injuries have lead to excuses. The Cards, well, they find a way to win!:gt

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X