Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it time for Mark Mulder to have Tommy John surgery?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it time for Mark Mulder to have Tommy John surgery?

I am getting very worried with this southpaw's throwing, and Mulder should get Tommy John surgery or any type of surgery to help his ailing left shoulder. It's best for him to get that type of surgery to help him throw like he did in his past years with Oakland. I don't want him to miss a year in baseball, but I'm afraid this is the only choice for him to improve.

His shoulder hasn't been right since the impressive 1-0 game on May 17 against the Mets at home. In closing, what should the fans think? Oakland fans are welcome too, as they're his former fans.
    Yes, he should
    42.86%
    No, he should not.
    0.00%
    Undecided
    57.14%

Does he even have a problem with his shoulder? I thought Tommy John surgery was on your elbow. I think he just needs to get 100% and keep his head in the game.
    GOT ALBERT?
    St. Louis Cardinals BBFTG Website
    http://www.freewebs.com/bbftg6/

Comment

I sure hope not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think its just a command issue, hopefully he can regain it. If not......well i dont want to think about it!!
      Our future.....Colby Rasmus.....Im his biggest fan!!!

Comment

the only person who can legitimately vote in this poll is george paletta.

Comment

Mulder has been struggling with command and a pretty nasty injury, so it's going to be a question if a team will sign him. I really hope Mulder is not pitching while injured, because he is a really good pitcher despite the plenty runs he allowed. If it gets to the point where he needs any surgery, he'll obviously miss next season.

Comment

Why are you talking about Tommy John elbow surgery when he has a shoulder problem?

Comment

Wait, wait...I don't think he needs Tommy John surgery. I think it's time to lock this thread down, to avoid confusion or other things.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X