here come the cards!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here come the cards!!!

they have been playing good ball of late, sweeping the cubs( thats a big thing for this team!!!) taking 2 of 3 from the red hot marlins, and winning game one of a series in witch the team we are facing swept us a week or two ago. carp + supp are pitching well, izzy seems like hes found a groove, reyes starts tommorow and has pitched fantastically in the minors, and the hitting is putting up enough runs to win ballgames. Watch out NL....We Are Back!!!!!!!:gt
    Our future.....Colby Rasmus.....Im his biggest fan!!!

Yes i agree, cardinals seem to have finally pulled it together.

And imo, preston wilson is doing a much better job than edmonds in offense...

Comment

the starting pitching really had a good week. carp is pitching like he wants to defend that cy young title and sup has had a great second half. weaver pitched great in a loss and good jason showed up for his last start. good starting pitching cures all ills.

Comment

I wish I could share your optimism, but this team has been way too inconsistent for me to get very excited about their post season chances, although with the exception of the Mets, nobody really stands out in the NL this year. Might get past the first round, no way I can see them beating NY.
        It Might Be? It Could Be?? It Is!

Comment

Originally posted by 64Cards
          I wish I could share your optimism, but this team has been way too inconsistent for me to get very excited about their post season chances, although with the exception of the Mets, nobody really stands out in the NL this year. Might get past the first round, no way I can see them beating NY.
          i tend to agree with you, on my bad days. on my good days, i realize that the modern playoff system is a crapshoot and rarely does the best team win the world series. i think the conventinal wisdom is that the cards will lose to the mets in the nlcs, like you say, but i think the reality is that any team that gets into the nl playoffs has a decent shot at the world series. we've had the best team in the nl/mlb several times in the last 25 years with nothing to show for it. maybe the karmic wheel will turn for us this year and we can win the whole thing with a mediocre team. hope springs eternal!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X