THE CARDINALS JUST WON THE WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!o
    GOT ALBERT?
    St. Louis Cardinals BBFTG Website
    http://www.freewebs.com/bbftg6/

Congratulations! Great series!

Jake
    Coaching 101 Moderator
    "He who dares to teach, must never cease to learn."
    - John Cotton Dana (1856–1929) - Offered to many by L. Olson - Iowa (Teacher)
    Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting.

Comment

Here's your new trophy!!!

Congrats St.Louis.

Comment

Congrats, Cardinals fans!

You guys simply outplayed us in every aspect, and my hat's off to you and your team. You guys certainly earned and deserved this win. Enjoy your new trophy and rings. Let's do it again next year (except flip-flop the results ).
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Good job Cards! Thank you for bringing some pride to the NL! I've heard fans of AL teams say that any AL team with 70+ wins is better than any NL team. Well we (speaking as an NL fan) sure shut them up! Again congrats Cards 2006 champs!

Comment

Congrats to the Cardinals and their fans!!
            Buck O'Neil: The Monarch of Baseball

Comment

Congrats!!! Go NL!!!
              2nd member of the Peter Moylan Fan Club

Comment

Cngratulations St. Louis Cardinals!!!!

I posted this on current events but I wanted to put it here to so Cards fans would see it.

As a Red Sox fan I can personally attest to the Classy and dignified manner in which they conducted themselves during the 2004 World Series both during the games and after the series was over.
                The congratulations and heartfelt good will I experienced from them even though their team was not the victor in a Series I'm sure they wanted desperately was telling of the fiber that makes up Cardinals fans.

It's with these memories in my mind that I congratulate your team your city and your fans and I hope you relish and enjoy this offseason for a long long time. You deserve it.

2006 World Series Champion St. Louis Cardinals
                Get out the Vote!!!

Comment

OMG I cant believe it!!!!! WE finally did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats to all of our fans!!!!
                  Our future.....Colby Rasmus.....Im his biggest fan!!!

Comment

It feels great. But its time to hit the sack, too many cocktails, but hey...this doesn't happen too often!!!
                    It Might Be? It Could Be?? It Is!

Comment

i am at peace with the world. this smile will be on my face for days to come. and we get to have a parade!

Comment

Congrats guys and gals. I hate your team when it plays ours, but Cards fans have always been among the classiest and nicest fans, even your trolls are classy. Enjoy this wonderful moment in time.

PS: please stop beating the holy crap out of us during the regular season.

Comment

Thanks everyone. Baseball-Fever does have the classiest members.
                          GOT ALBERT?
                          St. Louis Cardinals BBFTG Website
                          http://www.freewebs.com/bbftg6/

Comment

Kudos to the CARDINALS...and their FANS!

"The CARDINALS Paint the Crown Red"....so says our NY Times today. Here is the story with a lot of pics...

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/28/sp...th&oref=slogin

c.

Comment

i'm ready for my helping of crow.

i didn't think we had any business being in the playoffs this year, much less being in the world series. but things clicked at the right time and we pulled this off. i'm glad tony finally got a championship with us, and i'm glad the boys finally played to their potential.

...no, i'm not glad. i'm ecstatic. congrats to the 2006 world champions!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X