Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Cardinals

Comment

Congratulations to the Cardinals and their fans!

Karen
      I love sports, why can't my husband embrace that? :noidea

:gt

Comment

Just the first of many for Albert!
        WAR? Prove it!

Trusted Traders: ttmman21, Dalkowski110, BoofBonser26, Kearns643, HudsonHarden, Extra Innings, MadHatter, Mike D., J.P., SShifflett

Comment

Originally posted by Elvis
          Well I'm glad for him. Most Dodger fans are. He grew up a couple of miles from my house. Local boy makes good!
          I am glad for him as well. That's why I asked.

I still think that he didn't get a fair chance (but what's new with the Yankees).

Comment

Jumping onto the dogpile to say that was a finely played game, very nice hitting by Eckstein. Whoever said he wasn't that highly rated can't say so now!
            Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
            Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
            THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
            Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

Just goes to show that anything can happen once a team makes the postseason and that it should not be written off. Congrats to the Cardinals!

Comment

Originally posted by 85cards
                Yes, many will note that the 2006 Cards are the worst team record-wise to win the WS. But you know---thats like being the poorest billionaire at the Yacht Club.

It would make more sense if we had won the WS with our 2004 team and lost with this one...but I'll take it any way I can get it!
                I'd rather have an 83-win world champion than, say, be a Giants fan in 1993 whose 103-win team didn't make the playoffs...

Comment

Originally posted by Neilios
                  I'd rather have an 83-win world champion than, say, be a Giants fan in 1993 whose 103-win team didn't make the playoffs...
                  On the morning of September 9, 1993, the Giants had a 2.5 game lead in the West. They then proceeded to drop four straight to the Cardinals IN SAN FRANCISCO.

Comment

Congratulations to the 2006 MLB champs, the St. Louis Cardinals. I tip my Tiger cap to you.
                    Rematch next year?
                    Dave Bill Tom George Mark Bob Ernie Soupy Dick Alex Sparky
                    Joe Gary MCA Emanuel Sonny Dave Earl Stan
                    Jonathan Neil Roger Anthony Ray Thomas Art Don
                    Gates Philip John Warrior Rik Casey Tony Horace
                    Robin Bill Ernie JEDI

Comment

Nice job guys. you were really the underdogs going into October, and you proved us wrong. Nice job.
                      "He studied hitting like a broker studies the stock market, how a scribe studies the scriptures" - Carl Yastrzemski on Ted Williams

"The greatest clutch hitter in Red Sox history has done it again! Big Papi!" - Don Orsillo's call of Ortiz's walk-off single

Comment

congrats cards:gt :radio
                        Join Pigskin Fever Today and tell 'em packersfan reffered you when you register!

Please read the Baseball Fever Policy and Fourm FAQ before posting.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X