La Russa needs your help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• La Russa needs your help

In the Current Events forum there is a vote off game for managers, except not many people are voting for Tony La Russa. I know if you guys all vote each and everyday then La Russa will beat out Bobby Cox. BTW, I dont like the Cardinals just Tony La Russa.
    "I don't like to sound egotistical, but every time I stepped up to the plate with a bat in my hands, I couldn't help but feel sorry for the pitcher."
    -Rogers Hornsby-

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring."
    -Rogers Hornsby-

Just a note to all the active members of BBF, I consider all of you the smartest baseball people I have ever communicated with and love everyday I am on here. Thank you all!

it all starts with liking the manager first,,,then you just get so darn tired of losing and blaming goats then your a cards fan,hang in there kid,,theres hope for you yet.

Comment

lol, I will never give up on my Cubbies. I just like La Russa because of the book 3 Nights in August. That showed me a LA Russa that I have never seen before. And if I recall the Cards are all talk but no go. They get through the season just to lose. What happened with '04? '05? ANd dont forget when we took 4 of 5 from you guys in September '03. HAng in there. theres still hope for you too!
      "I don't like to sound egotistical, but every time I stepped up to the plate with a bat in my hands, I couldn't help but feel sorry for the pitcher."
      -Rogers Hornsby-

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring."
      -Rogers Hornsby-

Just a note to all the active members of BBF, I consider all of you the smartest baseball people I have ever communicated with and love everyday I am on here. Thank you all!

Comment

snore..the cubs are a bore ,,no more. :o

but you can bet on a big year for the tribune company in spite of what garbage they put on the field,,,,you guys will buy it..lol

Comment

Tony does need some help... what's he trying to do to that dog?

beware of the censorship police

Comment

nit wit.you need

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X