Edmonds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edmonds

Would you put Edmonds in front or behind Pujols? He was in a lot of different places last year, mostly batting 2nd or 4th. Where do you put him this year?

3. Albert
    4.Rolen
    5.Edmonds
    GOT ALBERT?
    St. Louis Cardinals BBFTG Website
    http://www.freewebs.com/bbftg6/

Comment

true nobody else in the cardinals line-up can hit well in a rbi spot

Comment

Originally posted by gashouse38
        true nobody else in the cardinals line-up can hit well in a rbi spot
        He had back and neck problems last year, but that didn't stop him from hitting home runs and his defense has been diamond solid most of the time. If he goes 0-4 and does the usual catch fly ball, bench him and let him rest for that game. After being benched for one game, he gets a couple hits the next few.

Comment

you gotta make sure albert bats in the first inning.therefore put him 4 or 5.more like 5..
          I do like J ROD.i think he brings a nice stick to the table.

Comment

I think you're Jrod is going to be a very good player.

Comment

No way they put him in front of Pujols. Edmonds strikes out too much. He's one of my favorite players to watch though, especially in the field.

Comment

I would bat him second... he gets on base pretty well, and the pop in his bat is just a bonus. Eckstein and Edmonds in front of Albert and a Healthy Rolen should work well..... move Encarnacion to the 5th spot.

There was an article on the Cardinals official website this winter about how Eckstein was MUCH more effective when Edmonds was hitting behind him than with any other player hitting behind him. Couldn't find the article, but would StanTheMan lie to you?

J-Rod is a nice player, but his defense is average at best. Bat the left fielder 6th or 7th, (with Molina in the other spot) depending if it is him, Bigbie, or Taguchi playing left field, or depending on who is hot at the time. Hit Spivey 8th.

Eckstein
                Edmonds
                Pujols
                Rolen
                Encarnacion
                Molina/left fielder
                left fielder/molina
                Spivey
                Pitcher's spot

95+ wins and a divisidon title

It gets a little thin after Encarnacion, and we have to hope than he, the left field platoon, and Molina all do not slump at the same time.
                "Herman Franks to Sal Yvars to Bobby Thomson. Ralph Branca to Bobby Thomson to Helen Rita... cue Russ Hodges."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X