Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was fast!!! Oh.... I saw it alright. My 11 year old son is the biggest Scott Rolen nut in Indianapolis, and he stilll can't beleive that catch. More than half the ball was peeking out of the top of his glove!

Let's do this...... You find a photo of Rolen either during that at bat, or after the catch (I remember seeing some) and go ahead and post them ALL together, and it will be a good addition to the thread.

Rolen, stoic as ever, just stopped running the bases, walked towards third, and waited there for Eckstein to bring him his hat and glove......
    "Herman Franks to Sal Yvars to Bobby Thomson. Ralph Branca to Bobby Thomson to Helen Rita... cue Russ Hodges."

Comment

• Originally posted by StanTheMan View Post
      That was fast!!! Oh.... I saw it alright. My 11 year old son is the biggest Scott Rolen nut in Indianapolis, and he stilll can't beleive that catch. More than half the ball was peeking out of the top of his glove!

Let's do this...... You find a photo of Rolen either during that at bat, or after the catch (I remember seeing some) and go ahead and post them ALL together, and it will be a good addition to the thread.

Rolen, stoic as ever, just stopped running the bases, walked towards third, and waited there for Eckstein to bring him his hat and glove......
      Would this one be it?

Comment

• I actually found a BBF thread while searching.

No refrence

Comment

• That can't be it..... that's a home uni.
          "Herman Franks to Sal Yvars to Bobby Thomson. Ralph Branca to Bobby Thomson to Helen Rita... cue Russ Hodges."

Comment

• When I was at Game 2, they had home unis on. I don't know why, nobody else did.

Comment

That can't be it..... that's a home uni.
              Is that "....." meaning how did you find that? or a you're wrong?

Comment

• A "you're wrong."

Game 1 photos show road unis. Game 6 and Game 7 are road unis. No way the Cards wore white home unis for Game 2......

Comment

A "you're wrong."

Game 1 photos show road unis. Game 6 and Game 7 are road unis. No way the Cards wore white home unis for Game 2......
                  They did I was there, I can eventually put a scan of the ticket stub as soon as I figure out this scanner. That beach ball going on the field, I'll never forget it.

EDIT: Here's a clip, look closely, and you'll see the Home unis

http://newyork.mets.mlb.com/media/pl...&mType=w&_mp=1
                  Last edited by NJMetfan4life; 02-11-2008, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• The Cards are wearing ROAD gray uniforms in that clip. I'm 100% certain.

Comment

The Cards are wearing ROAD gray uniforms in that clip. I'm 100% certain.
                      100% this

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/14/sp...=1&oref=slogin

No offense my my remark above.

Comment

• Better?

Comment

• didn't work

Comment

• Here is a photo of Scott Spezio's triple from Game 2, 2006 NLCS. He is wearing a nice road gray Cardinals Uniform. Compare it to the catchers jersey. They are not the same color.

Spezio Triple 2006 NLCS.jpg

Ronnie Belliard (in gray) very close to David Wright (wearing white).

Ronnie Belliard - 06 NLCS.jpg

Either you're pulling my leg with your insistance that the Cards are wearing white, or you're monitor is jacked up.

Either way, please continue by POSTING CARDINALS PICTURES if you want to further participate, as this is the intended topic of the thread, or take our discussion to PM or email if you would like to continue it. [email protected]

Thanks,
                            Bryan

Comment

• Those guys with the gray pants in the upper left of the photo are the Cardinals.

2006 NLCS Lineups.jpg

Comment

• Pujols at bat at Shea Stadium, May, 2005.

Pujols at Shea - May 2005.jpg

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X