Pujols Walk Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pujols Walk Off

Does anyone know where I can download the Albert Pujols walk off homer from the NLCS last year in Houston?
    "I don't like to sound egotistical, but every time I stepped up to the plate with a bat in my hands, I couldn't help but feel sorry for the pitcher."
    -Rogers Hornsby-

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring."
    -Rogers Hornsby-

Just a note to all the active members of BBF, I consider all of you the smartest baseball people I have ever communicated with and love everyday I am on here. Thank you all!

You can just view it at MLB.com but I don't think you can save it or anything if that is what you are trying to do.
    GOT ALBERT?
    St. Louis Cardinals BBFTG Website
    http://www.freewebs.com/bbftg6/

Comment

Technically.... it was not a walk off.... Houston batted in the bottom of the inning.

I have never really looked for a download of it.... I have a scar on my right hand, on the knuckle.... from when I smacked my right fist into my left hand as Pujols' bomb soared what seemed like MILES above the outfield wall...

The wife and baby were asleep, and I had to do something while jumping around silently!!!!!

I just look at the scar (I cut my hand by slamming my fist into the back of my wedding ring on my other hand) and remember the moment.....

It was a great moment, and the first time in the history of MLB that a player was at bat, one out from elimination, his team was behind, and hit a HR to win the game. All the other great playoff or WS homers, (Mazeroski, Joe Carter, Bobby Thomson) all came either with the game tied, or NOT with two out.....
      "Herman Franks to Sal Yvars to Bobby Thomson. Ralph Branca to Bobby Thomson to Helen Rita... cue Russ Hodges."

Comment

You can watch the entire Top of the 9th at:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VlLYLyL459g
        Last edited by Big Lou1224; 03-05-2006, 10:28 PM.

Comment

the pujols HR is showing nightly in brad lidge's dreams... ur, nightmares...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X