Still few days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still few days

The season is about to begin...are you ready?
    I'm ready, my Mlb.tv subscriptions is done and now I'm watching Cards-Orioles, spring training. What are your thoughts about the incoming season? Do you feel good about Cards?
    I'm excited about watching Cards play in the new Busch stadium, will be a great emotion when Brewers and Cards will take the field on april 10, who will be the first one to throw into the new stadium? We will see!
    On monday we will play in Philadelphia...I'll be watching the game, I hope to find here someone to speak about the game!

I cannot remember a season that I have anticipated more than this one. New stadium, my kids are getting older (9, 7, 1 1/2), and a run of recent success sure helps the situation, I suppose.

Italy, huh? I watch a Serie A Match or two here and there (mostly English Premiership and Champions League, though) and know plenty about trying to find "someone to talk about the game with...."

I think the Cards will do well this year.... the only problem is, I don't have ticket to a game until September. I don't know if I can wait that long.
    "Herman Franks to Sal Yvars to Bobby Thomson. Ralph Branca to Bobby Thomson to Helen Rita... cue Russ Hodges."

Comment

Originally posted by StanTheMan

Italy, huh? I watch a Serie A Match or two here and there (mostly English Premiership and Champions League, though) and know plenty about trying to find "someone to talk about the game with...."
      (
      Eh eh, but I think I have found a good place to talk about baseball now! I will post here everyday and sometimes I will post also on other teams threads. Hope to find many friendly people!
      By the way, I'm really pumped up for tomorrow...I think I will wear my Cardinals jersey in university, I'm sure everybody will look in some strange way at me tomorrow

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X