Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's official: Spivey can't field (Cardinals' fan rant)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's official: Spivey can't field (Cardinals' fan rant)

In today's 2-1 loss to the Mets, take a guess who made a game-costing error? Our Junior Spivey! My god, can't we release or trade him already? His errors most of the time cost us the game, and he better not pull that garbage during the regular season, or he's going to be on a different team.

Which Cardinals fan in here is sick of Spivey's ineptitude? I know you can't win all your games, but you need to have a decent second baseman...this guy is the antithesis of Royals' Mark Grudzielanek: bad defense, acceptable offense, and good speed. Look at Aaron Miles, he can help us to a World Series, while Spivey should just be demoted from second base to a lowly Pinch Runner.

If there was a rookie that was as good as Ryne Sandberg, we'd be in luck. Not the case here...

I don't like Spivey. He's a terrible fielder and only an okay hitter. The bead thing is that he could possibly be our best option. I think Miles will suprise us, though.
    GOT ALBERT?
    St. Louis Cardinals BBFTG Website
    http://www.freewebs.com/bbftg6/

Comment

I saw Spivey play some time in spring training and I didn't like it, too many errors and not so good on covering first/second base gap. Not a good arm and at the moment he is also bad at bat.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X