No announcement yet.

Cardinals' Minor League Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive been getting spoiled waching all the talent they have down in the quad cities (jamie garcia, colby rasmus, jon jay, tyler greene, mark mcormic, bryan anderson, and randy roth) that it makes me think about how well the cardinals are set for the next 5-10 years with all this talent!!!!
    Our future.....Colby Rasmus.....Im his biggest fan!!!

Comment

I live near Albany/Troy, NY and tomorrow I'm going to the game between the Tri-City Valley Cats (Astros) and the State College Spikes (Cardinals). Baby Birds v. Baby 'Stros: perhaps a preview of the NL Central 4-5 years down the road.

Comment

I saw Palm Beach vs. Jupiter Hammerheads (FL Marlins) tonight; 4 errors on the part of the Cardinals but they won 5-4 with a walkoff run on an error by the RF for Jupiter. PB was shaky at first, Jupiter opened the game with a 4 run first inning with 3 errors by PB.

Comment

I was mistaken about the opponent for the Valley Cats. Instead of the State College Spikes (Cardinals) they played the Staten Island Yankees (Duh?). On the schedule I thought STA meant State College. I later found out STC meant State College. It was a great game though. Valley Cats were down 0-6 to the hated Yankees by the third. "Cats won 7-6 in 10 innings, the winning run coming on a sharp grounder to third, and runner on third knocking the throw out of the catcher's mitt on the slide into home.

I love this game!

Comment

State College Spikes will be signing a PDA with the Pittsburgh Pirates to be the Pirates Short Season A team. This means that the Cardinals will need to find a new Short Season A team.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X