Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beisbolcrazy22
    replied
    Thanks for the recommendation. I will give it a try.

Leave a comment:

• StanTheMan
    replied
    The Hall of Fame has a huge collection of old photographs... you may want to try them. After I was fortunate enough to attend consecutive games # 2030 and # 2131 (Cal Ripken) I contacted them about photos of Lou Gherig... the replied that they had hundreds and hundreds of them, and sent a catalog.

They of course sell reproductions.

Hall of Famers certainly had more photos of them available than your family member, but it is worth a shot. I would think they would have the team photos as well.

Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• beisbolcrazy22
    replied
    Yeah, I seem to be having better luck with the Reds items. He played for Cinci from 1907-1909. thanks.

Leave a comment:

• tonjes
    replied
    i'm sure this is the billy campbell that you're looking for.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/c/campbbi01.shtml

he appeared in only 2 games for the 1905 red birds. this makes sense why he isn't pictured in the team photo.

Leave a comment:

• beisbolcrazy22
    replied
    thanks

Thanks for the posting. The player I am looking for was a pitcher by the name of Billy Campbell. This is a great posting.

Leave a comment:

• tonjes
    replied
    1905 st. louis cardinals photo

this isn't a group photo, but it should help you out...

http://www.thedeadballera.com/TeamPh...5Cardinals.jpg

Leave a comment:

• beisbolcrazy22
    started a topic 1905 St. Louis Cardinal Team

1905 St. Louis Cardinal Team

Can anyone recommend a source to find a team photo of the 1905 Cardinals? I recently found out one of my relatives played on that team before moving on to the Reds. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X