NL Central:Do not take for granted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL Central:Do not take for granted!

WARNING, WARNING, WARNING! NL Central will be a tough battle for the Cards. The days of waltzing through the division are over. All the other teams, except the Pirates and Cubs are vastly improved (and the Bucs are probably better than their current record). A four game road losing streak to NL Central foes is a shot across the bow. The Cards will need to scratch and claw for every win in order to win or gain the wild card.

Their losing streak doesn't help at all either.
    GOT ALBERT?
    St. Louis Cardinals BBFTG Website
    http://www.freewebs.com/bbftg6/

Comment

It wil be harder this year, Cincinnati is a real surprise! Arroyo is boosting them, if he continues to dominate as now it will be an hard challenge! We know how good are the Astros, in the last two years we had two wonderful playoff series with them, they always seem good but not too good...but when the season is coming to an end, we find them into the post-season. Milwaukee is a good baseball team, maybe better than the Cubs but a step back of Cardinals and Astros. I think next year they will be a very good team to face.

Comment

guys its one month in. The offense will click eventually. pitching will fall in place. They will hopefully make a trade for an impact outfielder for maybe a pitching prospect. And if im not mistaken the cardinals 1st round pick colby rasmus of 05 is showing some real promise along with a couple other top notch prospects. The cardinals will do fine!!
        Our future.....Colby Rasmus.....Im his biggest fan!!!

Comment

Oh, I'm not in panic mode. I am convinced the NL Central is much stronger than the last two years, and it won't be a waltz in the park. Actually, it will be good for the Cards to be pushed. They will do better in the post-season if they are pushed hard by their division rivals.

Comment

youve got a very good point.. The nl central in my opion is the best in baseball. I said it before the season aswell(although cinncinatti has suprised every one...I had them marked as last in the divison!!!)
            Our future.....Colby Rasmus.....Im his biggest fan!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X