Congratulations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations

Congratulations to all St Louis fans from from Sydney, Australia.

Game six was amazing
    I believe in all that - in baseball, in picnics, in freedom. Walt Whitman, 1888

Congrats Cards fans from Red Sox Nation.

Comment

Congratulations, St. Louis Cardinal fans and thanks for letting us enjoy a hell of a month of baseball with you!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCropp View Post
        Congratulations, St. Louis Cardinal fans and thanks for letting us enjoy a hell of a month of baseball with you!
        I couldn't have said it better. This team helped turn 2011 ML baseball into an extremely exciting season.
        Put it in the books.

Comment

Nice job. I always like when the NL wins.

Comment

Great words... Very kind, all of you. It was a blast, wasn't it? Is the DVD out yet? The condensed games MLB network showed which I have on my DVR are nice, but I'm looking for the next step/material.
            "Herman Franks to Sal Yvars to Bobby Thomson. Ralph Branca to Bobby Thomson to Helen Rita... cue Russ Hodges."

Comment

Originally posted by StanTheMan View Post
              Great words... Very kind, all of you. It was a blast, wasn't it? Is the DVD out yet? The condensed games MLB network showed which I have on my DVR are nice, but I'm looking for the next step/material.
              The season review DVD is out on Nov. 22 and the World Series Game collection is out Dec. 3rd.
              1885 1886 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006 2011

1887 1888 1928 1930 1943 1968 1985 1987 2004 2013

1996 2000 2001 2002 2005 2009 2012 2014 2015

The Top 100 Pitchers In MLB History
              The Top 100 Position Players In MLB History

Comment

Santas elves apparently do NOT make DVD's. What the hell?
                "Herman Franks to Sal Yvars to Bobby Thomson. Ralph Branca to Bobby Thomson to Helen Rita... cue Russ Hodges."

Comment

Originally posted by StanTheMan View Post
                  Santas elves apparently do NOT make DVD's. What the hell?
                  Go get the eight DVD set. Game 6 alone makes it worth the money!

Comment

Originally posted by BornthedaythebumswontheWS View Post
                    Go get the eight DVD set. Game 6 alone makes it worth the money!
                    I have Game 6 on my DVR right now, along with 7. Full HD glory and all that. I am interested in the behind the scenes stuff, clubhouse stuff, etc.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X