• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Herr28
    A Midsummer Knight
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by dominik View Post
    So redneck TV in Texas does not participate in the Cubs love fest?
    I have no clue, but I would seriously doubt it. I don't watch any TV networks, local or cable. If I feel like vegging out and watching something I use Netflix or something like that through the Hulu. I hate commercials with a passion, so I quit all that regular TV stuff. It is really, really nice.

I'm not a big TV addict anyway, and for just about all of the 1990s I never watched TV at all. Just some baseball games, few and far between, some Super Bowls and playoffs in NBA, NFL and MLB. A few episodes of some of the "hit" shows like X-Files, NYPD Blue and Law & Order. I didn't see all the X-Files until a couple years ago, same with Law & Order, because I watched them all on Netflix. Most of the time, when I lived in apartments with roommates or in the barracks in Germany, the TV (if there was one) was only hooked up to the VCR. Movies or maybe video games, but never just random TV.

TV networks, and cable, all that stuff just really sucks.
    "It ain't braggin' if you can do it." Dizzy Dean

Comment

• dominik
      • Oct 2008

I just watch MLB tv here. I think it is quite a good package unless you live in your teams hometown ( blackouts). I can watch every game here in Germany.
      I now have my own non commercial blog about training for batspeed and power using my training experience in baseball and track and field.

Comment

• Herr28
        A Midsummer Knight
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by dominik View Post
        I just watch MLB tv here. I think it is quite a good package unless you live in your teams hometown ( blackouts). I can watch every game here in Germany.
        That is awesome. I had mlb.tv one year, 2013 I think, and I couldn't watch any Rangers or Astros games at all. Even when they were playing in Toronto, Boston or Seattle, way out on the outskirts of the known universe. Nope. Just because of those almighty blackouts. It was a joke, so I dropped that crap too.

Comment

• dominik
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Herr28 View Post
          That is awesome. I had mlb.tv one year, 2013 I think, and I couldn't watch any Rangers or Astros games at all. Even when they were playing in Toronto, Boston or Seattle, way out on the outskirts of the known universe. Nope. Just because of those almighty blackouts. It was a joke, so I dropped that crap too.
          Yeah makes no sense if you live in your teams area.
          I now have my own non commercial blog about training for batspeed and power using my training experience in baseball and track and field.

Comment

• Herr28
            A Midsummer Knight
            • Jan 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RED SCHOENDIENST!!!

Today Red turns 93. Wow. Keep on rollin' Red!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X