Anthony Reyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Reyes

This guy was flat out awesome tonight shutting down the powerful White Sox offense,save for 1 pitch to Jim Thome in the 7th.

Even White Sox announcer Hawk Harrelson said in the 3rd that this kid has no-hit stuff tonight.

Believe me when I say this,this kid deserved a better fate.

What is up with the Card's pitchers? They can't get a break anywhere! I saw the box score tonight and could do nothing but laugh in disbelief. Give the poor kid some run support!
    WAR? Prove it!

Trusted Traders: ttmman21, Dalkowski110, BoofBonser26, Kearns643, HudsonHarden, Extra Innings, MadHatter, Mike D., J.P., SShifflett

Comment

They were showing a update of Reyes no hitter between the innings of the Jays game. I was really rooting for him and was dissapointed to see Jim Thome end it. He really deserved the win tonight but lately the Cards just cant get it done.

Comment

With Mulder on the DL, I hope Reyes gets a spot in out rotation. He pitched well in his only start last year, too. Anthony has great stuff and shouldn't have to go back to the minors.
        GOT ALBERT?
        St. Louis Cardinals BBFTG Website
        http://www.freewebs.com/bbftg6/

Comment

We dont need to see him "Reyes" again. Leave him home next time you come to Chicago..........thankyouverymuch.
          "Let me start by telling you this: I have never used steroids. Period. I don't know how to say it any more clearly than that. Never." :hyper:

Comment

We just ask 1 favor from the Cards now.

Go out and slay some Tigers this weekend. I'll have my Cardinals sunday cap with me.

Comment

He better not lose his spot in thew rotation when Mulder is back
              Our future.....Colby Rasmus.....Im his biggest fan!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X