Clear All

• Senior skittles
    replied
    He better not lose his spot in thew rotation when Mulder is back

Leave a comment:

• Chisox73
    replied
    We just ask 1 favor from the Cards now.

Go out and slay some Tigers this weekend. I'll have my Cardinals sunday cap with me.

Leave a comment:

• Whitesoxnut
    replied
    We dont need to see him "Reyes" again. Leave him home next time you come to Chicago..........thankyouverymuch.

Leave a comment:

• Gashouse6
    replied
    With Mulder on the DL, I hope Reyes gets a spot in out rotation. He pitched well in his only start last year, too. Anthony has great stuff and shouldn't have to go back to the minors.

Leave a comment:

• Reed Johnson
    replied
    They were showing a update of Reyes no hitter between the innings of the Jays game. I was really rooting for him and was dissapointed to see Jim Thome end it. He really deserved the win tonight but lately the Cards just cant get it done.

Leave a comment:

• Zito75
    replied
    What is up with the Card's pitchers? They can't get a break anywhere! I saw the box score tonight and could do nothing but laugh in disbelief. Give the poor kid some run support!

Leave a comment:

• Chisox73
    started a topic Anthony Reyes

Anthony Reyes

This guy was flat out awesome tonight shutting down the powerful White Sox offense,save for 1 pitch to Jim Thome in the 7th.

Even White Sox announcer Hawk Harrelson said in the 3rd that this kid has no-hit stuff tonight.

Believe me when I say this,this kid deserved a better fate.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X