X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nats in depth- BULLPEN

http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/a...=.jsp&c_id=was
    Cristobal

I read this article a little earlier today and I'm happy. The bullpen is almost identical to what it was last year. And of course as we all know, it was great last year :gt
    :atthepc
    "Hey crazy eyes I brought your pizza"
    "Mmm oreos and gumballs"

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan25Zimmerman
      I read this article a little earlier today and I'm happy. The bullpen is almost identical to what it was last year. And of course as we all know, it was great last year :gt
      Minus Hector Carrascoh
      Cristobal

Comment

Originally posted by wilkerson_rulz
        Minus Hector Carrascoh
        Yeah Hector was great and he will be missed, but I think a healthy Rauch will do fine
        :atthepc
        "Hey crazy eyes I brought your pizza"
        "Mmm oreos and gumballs"

Comment

Minus Hector Carrascoh

St. Claire made Carrasco what he was, so hopefully he can form a young rookie without a definitive pitching style yet to be a Carrasco-esque type pitcher for the long term. Darrell Rasner and Josh Karp seem to be good candidates.
          Last edited by KingJ; 01-11-2006, 07:10 PM.
          The Q: Can the Cubs hold a 6-5 lead with 2 outs and nobody on in the 9th?

The A: No

***********My Rant on Bud Selig***********
          Selig is like a stray pigeon. Pigeons are too self-absorbed to care about anyone else. They poo on people they don't like; they poo on people they don't even know. The only real difference between Selig and a pigeon is that Selig intends to bury our heritage, our traditions, and our culture,

Comment

Minus Hector Carrascoh
            Can you say career year? Yeah he put up good numbers, but we need young guns that we can keep for the next two to three years.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X