Darrell Rasner is Gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darrell Rasner is Gone

Can it get any worse? Yup. He was signed by the Yankees...

http://washington.nationals.mlb.com/...=.jsp&c_id=was

I didn't think he was that bad and the Yankees obviously see something in him. Meanwhile, we've re-signed OF Kenny Kelly to a minor league deal after we released him in October. h
    The Q: Can the Cubs hold a 6-5 lead with 2 outs and nobody on in the 9th?

The A: No

***********My Rant on Bud Selig***********
    Selig is like a stray pigeon. Pigeons are too self-absorbed to care about anyone else. They poo on people they don't like; they poo on people they don't even know. The only real difference between Selig and a pigeon is that Selig intends to bury our heritage, our traditions, and our culture,

Also, is LeCroy slated to be Johnson's stunt double?

From the body shape, to the facial hair, to the defense, to the position to the hitting stats, to the number on the jersey, Matt LeCroy could pose as Nick Johnson's stunt double whenever he gets hurt and can't play.

Selig is like a stray pigeon. Pigeons are too self-absorbed to care about anyone else. They poo on people they don't like; they poo on people they don't even know. The only real difference between Selig and a pigeon is that Selig intends to bury our heritage, our traditions, and our culture,

Comment

Originally posted by KingJ
      Can it get any worse? Yup. He was signed by the Yankees...

http://washington.nationals.mlb.com/...=.jsp&c_id=was

I didn't think he was that bad and the Yankees obviously see something in him. Meanwhile, we've re-signed OF Kenny Kelly to a minor league deal after we released him in October. h
      Stupid nut of a GM!!:grouchy
      He has potential!
      And Jimbo is trying to sign...who? oh...SOSA!!:grouchy
      Cristobal

Comment

YES lets waste money on Sosa and let Rasner's potential slip out of our hands and into the Yankees. I would honestly love to see him win a Cy Young in his career, just to show that you don't give up on a kid after 1 count them 1 bad start
        :atthepc
        "Hey crazy eyes I brought your pizza"
        "Mmm oreos and gumballs"

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan25Zimmerman
          YES lets waste money on Sosa and let Rasner's potential slip out of our hands and into the Yankees. I would honestly love to see him win a Cy Young in his career, just to show that you don't give up on a kid after 1 count them 1 bad start

2005 Cy Young winners Bartolo Colon and Chris Carpenter had ERAs over 5.00 their rookie season. Rasner's rookie ERA was 3.98.

Comment

I am not terribly worried about losing Rasner, only because we have 3 power arms up and coming-Thompson, Everts, Balester. All are ranked by BA as Top 10 prospects in the Nats system, and all appear set to start the year at Potomac. But all 3 could be major league ready by 2008-2009. Remember, Rasner didnt even crack the Top 10 prospect list this year, after being #8 last year.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X