Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harper needs to be a lifelong Nat

That's all there is to it.

Wonder if Boras and the Lerners could get together on a contract that compensates him with equity in the team. It's a wild notion, I know, but in a sense it's the same as the idea of an employee stock ownership plan that some companies do.
    www.facebook.com/UnifyBaseball

If the Nationals do not sign Harper long term this upcoming off-season, consider him gone after 2018. You don't want Harper on the open market. The Yankees or Dodgers will pay Harper $50 million or more a year in 2019.

Comment

Strasburg is a Boras client so it's not a foregone conclusion that Harper leaves.

Comment

Lerners may tighten the proverbial belt at inexplicably inconvenient times, but they're normally regarded as one of, if not "the," wealthiest owners in the game. If we can make the WS this season, I feel we're going to be in especially good shape.
        www.facebook.com/UnifyBaseball

Comment

Some interesting comments from Harper concerning New York. Seems he is not a fan of the city.

"Going to New York City for a couple days ... I want to get out of there in about three days. You go there for three days, it's pretty crazy and hectic and I want to go back home. I want to go back home to DC. There's nothing like (DC)."

Washington Nationals star right fielder was asked about possibly signing with the Yankees during All-Star Workout Day on Monday at Marlins Park in Miami.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X