What's with Ray King?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's with Ray King?

In tonights game, Ray King is wearing #42. I was wondering why he wore it, as his usual number is 36. Does anyone know?

I think someone from each team was wearing 42 in honor of Jackie Robinson. Every team except the one in Baltimore has retired that number. From the title of your post, I thought you were wondering what was with Ray King that he gave up 3 hits and 2 runs in 2/3 of an inning.

Comment

He and Millidge both wore it. I thought you couldn't wear it anytime but Jackie Robinson Day.

Comment

I missed this thread this morning somehow. I too was confused about it, so I started a thread in current events. Got an answer too !

Why Are The Nats Wearing # 42 ?
        http://baseball-fever.com/showthread.php?t=76617

Comment

Originally posted by NJMetfan4life View Post
          He and Millidge both wore it. I thought you couldn't wear it anytime but Jackie Robinson Day.
          They were on the road on Tuesday, so they did it last night.

Comment

I thought this thread was going to be about his weight. He became a free agent yesterday.

Comment

Someone will pick him up. He can still come in and get a lefty out, but the Nats needed someone who could go an inning or more, especially with Cordero out.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X