X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest on Texiera

Are the Nats still in it?
    "He is the greatest natural hitter I ever saw." -Ty Cobb

"I copied Jackson's style because I thought he was the greatest hitter I had ever seen, the greatest natural hitter I ever saw. He's the guy who made me a hitter." -Babe Ruth

"Everything he hit was really blessed. He could break bones with his shots. Blindfold me and I could still tell you when Joe hit the ball. It had a special crack." -Ernie Shore

I doubt it. The longer he waits to sign the more you have to believe he is waiting on the Yankees to make an offer.
    Buck O'Neil: The Monarch of Baseball

Comment

Originally posted by KCGHOST View Post
      I doubt it. The longer he waits to sign the more you have to believe he is waiting on the Yankees to make an offer.
      Looks like you hit the nail on the head, KCGHOST-NBC Sports is reporting that the Yankees have signed him.

Yankees sign Texiera

I really didn't think the Nats had a chance but was hoping...Oh well, I wonder how many games we'll get out of Nick Johnson in 2009.
      "For the Washington Senators, the worst time of the year is the baseball season." Roger Kahn

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring." Rogers Hornsby.

Comment

At least this is better to watch than last offseason when the biggest news was the Nats signing LoDuca. The question now is will they go for Dunn?

Comment

We need upgrades all over the field
          "He is the greatest natural hitter I ever saw." -Ty Cobb

"I copied Jackson's style because I thought he was the greatest hitter I had ever seen, the greatest natural hitter I ever saw. He's the guy who made me a hitter." -Babe Ruth

"Everything he hit was really blessed. He could break bones with his shots. Blindfold me and I could still tell you when Joe hit the ball. It had a special crack." -Ernie Shore

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X