Great! Another injury.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great! Another injury.

Pedro Astacio strained his forearm. 15-day DL.
    Recall Bergmann.

http://washington.nationals.mlb.com/...=.jsp&c_id=was
    Cristobal

If this keeps up, we might have to get rid of the Disabled List and create an Abled List to keep track of who IS healthy.
    The Q: Can the Cubs hold a 6-5 lead with 2 outs and nobody on in the 9th?

The A: No

***********My Rant on Bud Selig***********
    Selig is like a stray pigeon. Pigeons are too self-absorbed to care about anyone else. They poo on people they don't like; they poo on people they don't even know. The only real difference between Selig and a pigeon is that Selig intends to bury our heritage, our traditions, and our culture,

Comment

Man, that sucks. I've said it before, I thought Astacio was a good addition to this team and would be useful, now he's just another hurt pitcher. Tough.

Comment

Originally posted by KingJ
        If this keeps up, we might have to get rid of the Disabled List and create an Abled List to keep track of who IS healthy.
        Well if they do, let the Cubs know. We get swamped with injuries every year!
        "I don't like to sound egotistical, but every time I stepped up to the plate with a bat in my hands, I couldn't help but feel sorry for the pitcher."
        -Rogers Hornsby-

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring."
        -Rogers Hornsby-

Just a note to all the active members of BBF, I consider all of you the smartest baseball people I have ever communicated with and love everyday I am on here. Thank you all!

Comment

Ryan Drese
          Cristobal

Comment

Injuries

I think Ryan Drese was just embarrassed about getting bombed by a minor league team. He's horrible. We need starters. Saul Rivera was pitching relief. Who's going to start in Drese and Astacio's place? Rauch? Who's the kid in AAA,Steve Watkins? He has good stats in 2 starts. We always have Micah Bowie down there!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnGelnarFan
              We always have Micah Bowie down there!
              Don't even joke about that.

Selig is like a stray pigeon. Pigeons are too self-absorbed to care about anyone else. They poo on people they don't like; they poo on people they don't even know. The only real difference between Selig and a pigeon is that Selig intends to bury our heritage, our traditions, and our culture,

Comment

Micah Bowie

He's got great.....tallness

Comment

Originally posted by JohnGelnarFan
                  He's got great.....tallness
                  We already have a 6-11 pitcher named Jon Rauch.

Comment

Rauch

And he throws close to 90 MPH!

Comment

Clayton left the game
                      Guillen is day-to-day with a strained rib cage mustle
                      Vidro is day-to-day with a strained hamstring (minor).
                      Cristobal

Comment

Clayton is injured? Finally some good news!

Comment

Originally posted by KingJ
                          Clayton is injured? Finally some good news!
                          No that isn't good news , how do you want to replace him with now and Guzman is still on the 15-day DL .

Comment

Originally posted by whosyourpapi
                            No that isn't good news , how do you want to replace him with now and Guzman is still on the 15-day DL .
                            Brendan Harris will fit in nicely with Damian Jackson.
                            Cristobal

Comment

Clayton Hurt

What's Bobby Wine doing these days?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X