Robinson: 1000 Wins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robinson: 1000 Wins

Frank Robinson reached another milestone in a career that began 50 years ago. Tonight with a 10-4 victory by the Nationals over the Phillies, Robinson garnered his one thousandth career win as a major league manager.

Congratulations to Frank Robinson.

Congrats Frank on the milestone!

I was watching that game tonight.how 'bout that Nick Johnson? That guy was swinging a lethal bat tonight.

Comment

Hopefully by some miracle, we get him to his 1100 win by the end of the season.

You never know. Livan, Patterson, Armas, and Traber are pitching decent and outside of Eischen, our bullpen has been serviceable. Our offense can pack more of a punch this year with Soriano, Vidro, Johnson, Church, Zimmerman, and hopefully a healthy Guillen swinging the bat well along with some good offense coming off the bench from Ward, Byrd, and LeCroy.
      Last edited by KingJ; 04-20-2006, 07:58 PM.
      The Q: Can the Cubs hold a 6-5 lead with 2 outs and nobody on in the 9th?

The A: No

***********My Rant on Bud Selig***********
      Selig is like a stray pigeon. Pigeons are too self-absorbed to care about anyone else. They poo on people they don't like; they poo on people they don't even know. The only real difference between Selig and a pigeon is that Selig intends to bury our heritage, our traditions, and our culture,

Comment

He should have reached the milestone sooner, but it's still great that he reached it and with the Nats no less!
        Best posts ever:
        Originally posted by nymdan
        Too... much... math... head... hurts...
        Originally posted by RuthMayBond
        I understand, I lost all my marbles years ago

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X