X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrats to the nationals!
    good luck in the payoffs.
    "you don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. just get people to stop reading them." -ray bradbury

Comment

Congratulations, Nationals fans!
      Indeed the first step toward finding out is to acknowledge you do not satisfactorily know already; so that no blight can so surely arrest all intellectual growth as the blight of cocksureness.--CS Peirce

Comment

Thanks! I was at the park tonight (Tuesday), their first victory after wrapping up the division. I've got some concerns about the Nats' prospects in the postseason but if things come together they could go deep... maybe, dare I say it, all the way? I know the "if things come together" bit isn't too profound, but things have done just that for the team so often this season that I'm hopeful -- guardedly.

Comment

Great season for you guys, lets hope next season we can run you closer, think we are starting to get back to a pretty good rotation and with more consistant hitting we could have a good battle next year, lets see what the trade season brings! Roll on next spring.
          turn on, tune in, chill out.........

Comment

I have a crazy idea: instead of running around the outfield, how about moving Bryce Harper to first base?
            The Mets have the best, smartest fans in baseball.

Comment

It's a new year, and the Nationals look pretty good on paper. Also on paper, in Mother Jones, is an article subtitled "Teenage shortstop Yewri Guillen died the day the Nationals were supposed to ship him to America. Yet little has changed in what critics call Major league baseball's Dominican sweatshop system."

The article is in the March-April issue. i wonder what thoughts people have about this situation.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X