Daniel Murphy thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel Murphy thread

I made this so the annoying Daniel Murphy talk in the Mets forum will hopefully stop.

Good luck.

Comment

Since DM is a HUGE sore point with us Mets fan, I doubt that will stop in the immediate future. Let's keep this forum dedicated to his present team. Daniel gave the Nat a MVP season. He's a damn good player and has vastly improved his defense. He fits in perfectly with the Nats.
      North of the Big Apple but missing Central Fla :atthepc

Comment

Originally posted by brooklynboy View Post
        Since DM is a HUGE sore point with us Mets fan, I doubt that will stop in the immediate future. Let's keep this forum dedicated to his present team. Daniel gave the Nat a MVP season. He's a damn good player and has vastly improved his defense. He fits in perfectly with the Nats.
        Here's a highlight reel of him that you might enjoy:

Comment

Originally posted by jjpm74 View Post
          Here's a highlight reel of him that you might enjoy:

Why are these Mets plays in a Nationals thread. So strange.

Comment

Daniel Murphy's statistics since the start of 2015's playoffs:

156 G, 589 AB, 101 R, 203 H, 49 2B, 5 3B, 32 HR, 115 RBI, 6 SB, 41 BB, 70 K, .345 BA, .380 OBP, .608 SLG

Comment

What's interesting to me is how Dusty chose to drop him down behind Bryce in the order, when all along I had it in my head that, as the best pure hitter on the 2016 roster, Murph would see the #2 slot against righties, and maybe #3 against lefties. I hand it to Dusty that he made the right call there for 2017, though. Harper has some speed that gets overlooked, and it was damn smart to move Murph behind him.
              www.facebook.com/UnifyBaseball

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X