Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our Brooklyn Dodger History!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Ticket Stubs from all 7 1955 Series games as shown on Hunt Auctions
    Last edited by Bklyn Boy since 1936; 03-09-2006, 10:48 PM.

    Comment


    • #32
      From Hunt Auction
      Last edited by Bklyn Boy since 1936; 03-09-2006, 10:48 PM.

      Comment


      • #33
        Loe Durocher's 1947 NL Championship Ring Sold on Hunt Auctions for about $12,500.
        Photo from Hunt Auction
        Last edited by Bklyn Boy since 1936; 03-09-2006, 10:48 PM.

        Comment


        • #34
          Here is OUR 1955 World Series Game 7 Ticket to OUR WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP.......OUR MOMENT IN TIME...




          From an eBay listing!

          c.

          Comment


          • #35
            OUR 1943 BROOKLYN DODGERS.....Leo Durocher, Manager..




            Recognize any of OUR players?

            I see Freddy Fitz, Billy Herman, Ducky Medwick, and I think Augie Galan.

            From an eBay listing.

            c.

            Comment


            • #36
              You can also see 54 photos (many never published before until now) in my book Ebbets Field: Brooklyn's Baseball Shrine. It's available from Authorhouse.com or you can get an autographed copy from me at [email protected].
              That Casey Stengel photo is in the book.

              Comment


              • #37
                Here are two nice photos of OUR DODGERS, ED ALBOSTA and PAUL CHERINKO, taken around the early-mid 1940's....



                Can anyone tell US about these two players?

                From an eBay listing.

                c.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by DODGER DEB
                  Here is OUR 1955 World Series Game 7 Ticket to OUR WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP.......OUR MOMENT IN TIME...




                  From an eBay listing!

                  c.
                  Don't you have yours anymore? You went to THAT game as well.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by yankees rule
                    Don't you have yours anymore? You went to THAT game as well.

                    Of course, I have mine, yr! ALL my tickets are in a safe place...which I look at, from time to time........and just SMILE!!!

                    c.
                    Last edited by DODGER DEB; 09-23-2005, 01:22 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      The 1947 NATIONAL LEAGUE CHAMPIONS - OUR BROOKLYN DODGERS.....




                      From an eBay listing.

                      c.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by DODGER DEB
                        Of course, I have mine, yr! ALL my tickets are in a safe place...which I look at, from time to time........and just SMILE!!!

                        c.
                        If, some day, you are willing to get rid of them, just ship them to a certain address in the Netherlands

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by yankees rule
                          If, some day, you are willing to get rid of them, just ship them to a certain address in the Netherlands

                          .......GET RID OF THEM???? You can't be serious with that statement, yr.

                          NEVER!!!!!

                          c.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            How many of you remember THIS PLACE........and how many of you spent time in there?





                            From an eBay listing.

                            c.
                            Last edited by DODGER DEB; 09-23-2005, 03:16 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by DODGER DEB
                              .......GET RID OF THEM???? You can't be serious with that statement, yr.

                              NEVER!!!!!

                              c.
                              Of course I am not. But I wouldn't mind to own them. I think most people in Holland will not realise what these tickets are worth. And then I am not talking about the historical value.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by DODGER DEB
                                Here are two nice photos of OUR DODGERS, ED ALBOSTA and PAUL CHERINKO, taken around the early-mid 1940's....



                                Can anyone tell US about these two players?
                                c.
                                From what I can tell, Cherinko was a Catcher who played in 30 games in 1937 and 12 games in 1938. He had a very undistiguished career of 75 ABs, 11 Hits, 1 Run, 5 RBIs, 16 SOs and a total BA of .147.

                                Albosta Pitched in 1941 and had a 0-2 record with a 6.23 ERA. He pitched a total of 13 innings and gave up 11 hits, 8 Walks and had 5 Ks. After that, he must have gone into the service and Pitched for Pittsburgh in 1946 with an 0-6 recordn and a 6.13 ERA in 17 games with 6 saves, 44 Walks and 19 Ks.

                                Comment

                                Ad Widget

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X