No announcement yet.

Please Help Me Identify....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you guys help me identify.... http://www.baseball-fever.com/showth...t=46723&page=2

Its post #35. thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by EvanAparra
      Can you guys help me identify.... http://www.baseball-fever.com/showth...t=46723&page=2

Its post #35. thanks.
      On the far right, Pee Wee Reese, to his left, Billy Herman, and to his left, is either, Dolf Camilli or Augie Galan. The player on the left I am not sure about.

c.

Comment

Thanks Deb

Comment

Originally posted by EvanAparra
          Thanks Deb
          You're quite welcome, EvanAparra.

c.

Comment

Originally posted by DODGER DEB
            The player on the left I am not sure about.

c.

Could be Toots Tieleman, who had maybe the shortest stint in Brooklyn. Had been a big star as a teen on the Parade Grounds, I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by EbtsFldGuy
              Could be Toots Tieleman, who had maybe the shortest stint in Brooklyn. Had been a big star as a teen on the Parade Grounds, I believe.
              No Toots "Tieleman" ever played for the Dodgers. Was he a minor leaguer or are you confusing someone with Toots Thieleman, the GREAT harmonica player?

Comment

Just joined. Don't know if anyone ever answered this, but the guy squatting was the Dodger statistician. Can't remember his first name. His last name was Roth.

Comment

Originally posted by LESLEGR View Post
                  Just joined. Don't know if anyone ever answered this, but the guy squatting was the Dodger statistician. Can't remember his first name. His last name was Roth.
                  His first name was Allan. Good spot!

Comment

Thanks. I love Dodger trivia.

Comment

Oh by the way, the tall guy next to Baruch is Al Helfer, one of the announcers for Brooklyn.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X