Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gladys Gooding

Originally posted by LeoD View Post

That is a great shot of Gladys, LeoD, especially from the angle from which it was taken! It was obviously taken during OUR 1953 World Series. Could be either SKOONJ or DUKE out there in front of the scoreboard....agree?

Thanks for sharing it.

c.

Comment

Originally posted by DODGER DEB View Post
      That is a great shot of Gladys, LeoD, especially from the angle from which it was taken! It was obviously taken during OUR 1953 World Series. Could be either SKOONJ or DUKE out there in front of the scoreboard....agree?

Thanks for sharing it.

c.
      Your welcome, I agree either SKOONJ or DUKE

Comment

Thanks, Leo D, for that fine shot.

I realized that I had never before seen a photo of Gladys Gooding, or knew where she was positioned in EF. Thank you for filling those knowledge gaps.

All the best for the rest of this Thanksgiving weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by EbtsFldGuy View Post
          Thanks, Leo D, for that fine shot.

I realized that I had never before seen a photo of Gladys Gooding, or knew where she was positioned in EF. Thank you for filling those knowledge gaps.

All the best for the rest of this Thanksgiving weekend.
          Your welcome.

Comment

Interesting how she had to turn to a side to see the field, and she had an obstructed view because of the window pane.
            X
            What's THAT guy doing?
            - one of the YES Network broadcasters, after the camera cut to me doing the thumbs-down after Todd Frazier's home run

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X