Herman Franks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herman Franks

Does anyone know where I can get an UNsigned photo of Herman Franks?(preferably from his playing days)
    I checked eBay already and all of them are signed.
    Hopefully someone can assist me.
    Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Franks

Herman Franks
    Attached Files
    you can take the Dodgers out of Brooklyn, but you can't take the Brooklyn out of the DODGERS
    http://brooklyndodgermemories.freeforums.org/

Comment

franks

Herman Franks
      Attached Files
      you can take the Dodgers out of Brooklyn, but you can't take the Brooklyn out of the DODGERS

Comment

Those look great Penncentralpete.
        I don't have a color printer though to be able print them out. Could someone please print either one of those to make it into an 8x10? I'll pay for shipping.

Comment

I have to say here that recent posts by tony pug and autograph collector have been refreshing additions to the forum. pcp as always comes up with great facts, stories and pictures. sharing info in the a's forum has been nice to. battlin bake, the dodger dynamo. p.s info from todd andrews alway's good and the gladys gooding picture from ld was a nice lesser known piece of the historical puzzle. did you notice her pocket book near the window. I wonder if it ever fell out?. if so it probably hit one of the fellas and caused an injury. ah! the brooklyn luck!
          Last edited by dodger dynamo; 11-24-2007, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dodger dynamo View Post
            I have to say here that recent posts by tony pung and autograph collector have been refreshing additions to the forum.
            Thank you DD!
            It's posts like that that make us strive to become the best baseball forum on the web!

Comment

Originally posted by AutographCollector View Post
              Thank you DD!
              It's posts like that that make us strive to become the best baseball forum on the web!
              i would suggest we ARE already the best baseball forum on the web!

Comment

At least this is in focus
                Attached Files

Comment

I thought this was interesting.- 1977
                  Attached Files

Comment

Welll I have two cards of him when he was the manager of the Cubbies back in 1979. But I mostly like to send 8x10's to players for them to sign...

Comment

Herman was one of many Leo disciples who went on to manage in the bigs.
                      http://pushpull.wordpress.com/2007/1...aged-managers/
                      ---
                      Pushing on the doors of life marked "pull."
                      Visit my blogsigpic

Comment

Why???

Question,
                        Why would you want even a picture of Franks???? Any manager that could'nt win with Mays, McCovey, Marichal, Hart, Cepeda, etc... and then goes to Chicago and Screws them up isn't worthy of any notice to me...And trust me, I know this first hand.....

Comment

Originally posted by hitstreak23 View Post
                          Question,
                          Why would you want even a picture of Franks???? Any manager that could'nt win with Mays, McCovey, Marichal, Hart, Cepeda, etc... and then goes to Chicago and Screws them up isn't worthy of any notice to me...And trust me, I know this first hand.....
                          Well let's see... I am asking for an UNsigned photo of him, & my name is Autographcollector.
                          Now do you know why I want one?

Comment

I'd love to have Franks sign this photo, right above the circle drawn on it.... using a photo without a circle of course.

If you've read "The Echoing Green" by Joshua Prager, you'll know why....

Plaques.jpg
                            "Herman Franks to Sal Yvars to Bobby Thomson. Ralph Branca to Bobby Thomson to Helen Rita... cue Russ Hodges."

Comment

You can have him sign it, "Hard cheese Dodger fans, I've got the '51 season scoped out. Good luck, best wishes and asterisk this, Herman Franks."
                              Aside, I think #17 in the above picture is Ron Samford.
                              ---
                              Pushing on the doors of life marked "pull."
                              Visit my blogsigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X