What should be done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should be done?

What should Brooklyn Dodgers fans do to protest the O'Malley induction?

Multiple answers are allowed.
    Join en masse in protest during his induction ceremony?
    19.15%
    Protest in Cooperstown prior to the ceremony?
    6.38%
    Publicly protest at another location?
    4.26%
    Write the Hall in protest?
    12.77%
    Write to periodicals in protest?
    12.77%
    Blog in protest?
    12.77%
    Light a candle and protest in silence?
    2.13%
    Boycott the Hall of Fame?
    4.26%
    Nothing, he deserves to be there.
    2.13%
    He doesn't deserve to be there, but there's nothing I can do.
    2.13%
    Burn him in effigy?
    4.26%
    Honestly, it doesn't really affect me one way or the other.
    6.38%
    Console myself by talking or chatting online with other fans.
    2.13%
    Simply cry alone.
    6.38%
    Other (please explain)
    2.13%

we should take out adds coast to coast, innundate the media with our feelings. with especially heavy concentration in all these areas in coopers town. organize our own symbolic removal of o'malley from the hall after the cermony. do this some where that will draw additional media coverage. just so if nothing else, so everyone is clear how we all feel. battlin bake, the dodger dynamo

Comment

I guess the die-hard faithful need to figure out how many people are really outraged by this and how many are willing to make a commitment to a public protest. From there you can figure out how big you want to go with this.

If they are really up in arms about this I would suggest that they actually go to Cooperstown and protest loudly before the ceremony, quietly during the ceremony, and loudly afterwards. They must be respectful to the other inductees at all costs.

I have written the HoF as I do every year saying it is time to abolish the VC. I expect a platitude back.
      Buck O'Neil: The Monarch of Baseball

Comment

Originally posted by KCGHOST View Post
        I guess the die-hard faithful need to figure out how many people are really outraged by this and how many are willing to make a commitment to a public protest. From there you can figure out how big you want to go with this.

If they are really up in arms about this I would suggest that they actually go to Cooperstown and protest loudly before the ceremony, quietly during the ceremony, and loudly afterwards. They must be respectful to the other inductees at all costs.

I have written the HoF as I do every year saying it is time to abolish the VC. I expect a platitude back.
        ..."protest quietly during the ceremong"? I think not!

With all due respect, KCGHOST, you must be one of US to really understand that no way will WE be quiet during the ceremony...that is when WE will be most vocal! WE would certainly respect all the others during their time being inducted, and be quiet, but the Big "O's" turn came, WE will make them him and the rest of them remember how LOUD it got in BROOKLYN when WE won and when WE lost something BIG.....like OUR beloved DODGERS. They will then perhaps understand that WE will NEVER FORGIVE...and, most certainly, NEVER FORGET!

c.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X