Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Cable ( ESPN ) and Jim Bouton blast W.O'.M vote decision

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...e=caple/071205

Though I disagree with Jim Caple on his opinion of the Barney Dreyfuss decision, Caple and Jim Bouton couldn't have said it better regarding Walter O' Malley being elected into the now Baseball Hall of Shame.

On top of the worst decision of all by voting Walter O' Malley in, the fact that Bowie Kuhn was voted into the Baseball Hall of Shame and Marvin Miller wasn't, is all one needs to know about how pathetic the majority of the voters are.

Wow, way to lump Dreyfuss in with all the other owners. That piece acts as if it was Deryfuss who had stated "no blacks". As if there wasn't 7 other National League owners, or laws of segregation that were prominent until the civil rights movement around. Dreyfuss was Jewish, I guess he never had to endure any kind of prejudice in his life.
    LETS GO BUCS!!

Comment

Originally posted by D6+ View Post
      http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...e=caple/071205

Though I disagree with Jim Caple on his opinion of the Barney Dreyfuss decision, Caple and Jim Bouton couldn't have said it better regarding Walter O' Malley being elected into the now Baseball Hall of Shame.

On top of the worst decision of all by voting Walter O' Malley in, the fact that Bowie Kuhn was voted into the Baseball Hall of Shame and Marvin Miller wasn't, is all one needs to know about how pathetic the majority of the voters are.
      Thanks for posting this, D6+.

OUR support against that horrible and insane HOF vote on Monday is coming in from all over...and that's just great!

c.

Comment

Bill Gallo on O'Malley.
        Attached Files
        Buck O'Neil: The Monarch of Baseball

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X