Happy Birthday to Sandy Koufax!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday to Sandy Koufax!

On December 30, 1935, 72 years ago today, SANDY KOUFAX, was born in BROOKLYN, NY.

His 72 years certainly make some of US feel our years, since he was such a baby when WE signed him in 1954.

WE wish him a wonderful and Happy Birthday...with many happy returns. :candle:

c.

Sandy Koufax

Sandy Koufax......
    Attached Files
    you can take the Dodgers out of Brooklyn, but you can't take the Brooklyn out of the DODGERS
    http://brooklyndodgermemories.freeforums.org/

Comment

my favorite player of all time i wish him the best
      good Quotes

People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring. ~Rogers Hornsby

You gotta be a man to play baseball for a living, but you gotta have a lot of little boy in you, too. ~Roy Campanella

trusted traders
      MADHATTER, TIMMYJACK50

Comment

This guy had a 9-10 record for teams I rooted for and 156-77 for a team I hated and rooted against.

Besides, even though he was from Brooklyn, has he ever come back?

What's the big deal?

Comment

My favortie player of all-time. I'll never forget the day he was the analyst for the Game-of-the Week in KC. After the game the fans were permitted to walk on the warning track to get to the parking lot behind LF. Several fathers with their sons in tow pointed up to the booth and respectfully said "Son, that's Sandy Koufax".
          Buck O'Neil: The Monarch of Baseball

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X